Genomic Library Construction
Cepham Life Sciences specializes in custom
genomic library construction services. With years of experience in genomic
library construction, Cepham Life Sciences can construct genomic libraries from
nanogram quantities of genomic DNA or milligram quantities of the tissue. Additionally,
Cepham Life Sciences can construct large insert genomic libraries with
different clone vectors, including BAC, Cosmid, bacteriophage, and plasmid
vectors. Our goal is to provide you with the most affordable, high-quality
genomic library construction services in a timely and professional manner to
ensure your satisfaction.
· Study the sequence of a particular gene.
· Determine the complete genome sequence of a given organism.
· Genetic engineering.
· Study the function of regulatory sequences in vitro.
· Large numbers of primary clones for better coverage of whole genome.
· Low vector background and high percentage of recombinants.
· Flexible choice of vector (plasmid, BAC, Cosmid, bacteriophage, etc.).
· Competitive prices.
· Fast turnaround time.
Cepham Life Sciences offers genomic library construction services for your scientific research as follows:
· Extraction DNA from samples.
· Cutting isolated DNA into suitable fragments.
· Cloning the fragments into a suitable vector.
· Production the high quantity genomic library.References:
 Brown TA, Brown T. Gene cloning and DNA analysis: an introduction. John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
 Eshed Y, Zamir D. A genomic library of Lycopersicon pennellii in L. esculentum: a tool for fine mapping of genes. Euphytica, 1994, 79(3): 175-179.
 Anderson SI, Lopez-Corrales NL, Gorick B, et al. A large-fragment porcine genomic library resource in a BAC vector. Mammalian Genome, 2000, 11(9): 811-814.