1. Marketing Manager Life Sciences Products
Cepham Life Sciences is looking to hire a Full Time Marketing Manager-Life Sciences Products, for overseeing all marketing communication programs, developing marketing objectives, strategies to promote the sales of company's research & diagnostic products. Interested candidates may email their detailed resume with three references at Employment@CephamLS.com (No Phone Call Enquiries).
* Develops and executes digital marketing strategies and tactics that drive the business, which will include website management, content development, social media, customer relations programs and performance analytics and measures.
* Coordinates the development of technical contents as needed, which will including press releases, newsletters, blogs, meetings, webinars, applications notes, and prepare technical content/presentation for scientific events, trade shows, and meetings.
* Creates marketing campaigns for products & services through technical literature, newsletters, brochures, electronics & social media. Develops strategy and tactics to effectively reach potential customers using qualified leads, tracks, analyzes and reports the outcome.
* Gathers market intelligence through customer visits and market research to develop and execute new concepts, new approaches, and new creative marketing campaigns to position company as an innovator and leader in life sciences products.
* Works effectively as part of a cross- functional team to understand customer needs and assists business development and sales of products. Complies with all applicable company's policies including health, safety, and environmental policies
Job Qualification & Experience Requirements:
i. BS in life sciences major with at least 2-3 years of experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing plans in life sciences research products in North America.
ii. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photo- Shop, InDesign, CMS and CRM are desired.
iii. Demonstrated skills in successfully developing and executing the marketing plans, programs, and initiatives in life sciences product market.
iv. Experience in marketing communications, mass media advertising, a direct response marketing: such as direct mails, e-mails and social media.
v. Strong communication skills including writing, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal. Must be organized and detail oriented with strong work management skills. Able to work independently and effective collaboration with the other team members.
vi. Travel 15-20%, which would include domestic and international travel.
2. Office Assistant
We have an openings for part time Office Assistant, with working hours Monday to Thursday, between 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. We seek a highly sincere, personable and focused individual with strong organizational skills who can manage daily office duties. Interested candidates may email their resume and 2-3 references for our review and consideration.
- Answering the Phone Calls Professionally
- Order Processing and Shipping
- Organizing and filing the Daily Paperwork
- Other Office Duties as Needed
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum High School or Associates Degree, with computer skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Must Be Self-Motivated Individual with Willingness to Learn and Grow
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- QuickBooks and SAGE ACT a plus
- Small business work experience
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to grow