Solvent Resistant Nichipet EX Plus II | Autoclavable | Micropipette
The fully autoclavable Nichipet EX Plus II micro pipette has enhanced UV resistance, easy digital volume setting, an easy & convenient single-hand locking lever, and eight sizes to cover a wide volume range ( 0.1 µl -10000µl).
Chemical Resistant Model of Nichipet Series
- Advanced durability against organic solvent dispensing.
- PTFE ( Fluorine resin ) in the air tight chamber of the instrument.
- A Perfluoro rubber O-ring with low cubical expansion in the airtight parts.
- All models have plungers made in materials resistant to organic solvents.
- Hyper Blower System; a longer push stroke from the second stop position, to improve dispensing efficiency. (2μL, 10μL)
- Fully autoclavable. ( 121°C for 20 minutes )
- Enhanced UV resistance for better use in UV hoods.
- Easy-Calibration function provides simple lab calibration.
- Ceramic plungers are used for volume models from 200μL to 10000μL.
- The one-touch locking mechanism makes it easy to lock the sample volume.
0.1-2.0ul, 0.5-10ul, 2-20ul, 10-100ul, 20-200ul, 100-1000ul, 1000-5000ul, 1-10ML